- Open Unity Real Time.
- Click on Tools - Utilities - Reconcile.
3. Select "Configuration and data" then click "OK".
4. Wait for the message "Reconcile Complete" then click "OK".
5. Click on Tools - Unity Interlab - Write Transmission File.
6. Select the path to write the transmission to by clicking on the "..."and click "OK".
7. Locate the file created at the path you selected in the previous step. The file created will be your primary lab number followed by the .qcp extension (ex. 123456.qcp).
8. Submit this file by email to: UnityReports@Bio-Rad.com