If you are missing points for any level in a particular control lot, but at least one level does have data, there is a problem with the configuration in the UnityConnect (UC). The following are tips to assist in finding and correcting the misconfiguration.
Locate the lot/level combination in the Transformer:
- Open UnityConnect (UC).
- Click on the Configure button. (if it is greyed out, try clicking the “Stop” button first). You will be asked to select your username and type in your Unity Real Time 2.0 password.
- Click on the “Lots” tab at the top.
- Each column is sort able (alpha-numerically) by clicking on the column title. For instance, click on “Local Lot Code” (your control identifier) to sort that column. Try sorting the columns until you locate all the instances of the problem lot/level combination.
Correct the configuration:
- Verify that each instance of the “Local Lot Code” and the "Lot Number: Product" has the correct level associated to it.
- It may also be that the Lot is not checked as enabled.
- You may need to recreate the datafile, save it to a different location like your desktop, and verify that the control identifier for the missing level is included within the download.
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.