If a entire test is missing data, there is most likely some issue with the configuration in UnityConnect (UC). The following are tips to assist in finding and correcting the misconfiguration.
Locate the Test in UnityConnect:
- Open UnityConnect (the icon may be located on the desktop with a green circle with white UC).
- Click on the configure button. (if it is grayed out, try clicking the “Stop” button first). You will be asked to type in your Unity Real Time 2.0 password.
- Click on the “Tests” tab at the top.
- Each column is sortable (alpha-numerically) by clicking on the column title. For instance, click on “Local Test Code” to sort that column. Try sorting the columns until you locate the problem Test.
Correct the configuration:
- Verify that the Test is “Enabled” in the farthest right box in the row.
- Verify that the Bio-Rad Analyte matches the “Local Test Code”.
- Make sure the details (units, temp, reagent, etc…) of the Test are the same as is setup in Unity Real Time.
- You may need to recreate the datafile, save it to a different location like your desktop, and verify that the test identifier for the missing test is included.
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.