I just installed Unity Connect but I don't have an Import button.
This is caused during the installation Unity Real Time 2.0, during the registration of .dll files mainly the ComponentForImport.dll file. To register this file please follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have Unity Real Time 2.0 installed on the same machine as Unity Connect.
2. In My Computer click on your C drive and go to this folder\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727.
3. Copy the file RegAsm.exe, paste it in the C:\Program Files\Bio-Rad Laboratories\Unity Real Time folder.
4. Click on Start then Run, in the Open field type cmd and click on OK.
5. You will get a command prompt, type in C: and press enter.
6. Now type in CD C:\Program Files\Bio-Rad Laboratories\Unity Real Time and press enter.
7.Type regasm -codebase ComponentForImport.dll and press enter. Please comfirm the message at the end reads "Types Registered Successfully".
8. Restart the computer, once restarted start Unity Connect and log in, you should now have the Import button.
If you require further assistance contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.