If you are missing points for any level in a particular control lot, but at least one level does have data, there is a problem with the configuration in the WebConnect (WC). The following are tips to assist in finding and correcting the misconfiguration.
Locate the lot/level combination in the Transformer:
- Login to Unity Real Time Online/UnityWeb 2.0.
- Place your mouse over the Data Entry menu, then WebConnect, and click on WebConnect Home.
- Click on the Configure button.
- Click on the “Lots” tab at the top.
- Locate all the instances of the problem lot.
Correct the configuration:
- Verify that each instance of the “Local Lot Code” and the "Lot Number: Product" has the correct level associated to it.
- It may be that the Lot is not checked as enabled.
- You may need to recreate the datafile, save it to a different location like your desktop, and verify that the control identifier for the missing level is included.
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.