You can access a second database by clicking the 'Change' button in the Unity Real Time login screen. This will prompt you to authenticate to a secondary database server.
- The default SQL server id should be sa.
- The default SQL server password should be biorad.
- The SQL server will either be either local (if done from the database pc) or the name of the server/pc that contains the database.
- The database will either be QCDAO (the original database) or BIORAD_xxxxx (a created database).
- After selecting the correct settings, click OK.
- A new log in screen will appear with the database listing the newly selected one.
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.