If the cycle is still open you can delete rows of data by clicking on the row and the pushing the delete button on your keyboard. If the cycle is closed the data used in that cycle is "locked" and you cannot edit or delete that data. In order to accomplish this you must perform the steps below:
Note: Please contact a Bio-Rad support representative to walk you through these steps if necessary.
- Exit the data entry page.
- Navigate to Tools > Utilities > Export.
- Select the appropriate option, example for an individual test select "Current Test", "Import File" and then select a path for the saved file, making sure it is saved as a TXT file.
- Select your date range.
- Select "Point Data".
- Once this is complete and you have successfully confirmed you have exported your data.
- Close and delete the test by highlighting your test in the navigation tree to the left and clicking the "Test" button(making sure the test data entry page is not open).
- Select the test to delete.
- Click "Close Test" and then click "Delete Test".
- Once this is done you can re-create the test by selecting the test off the drop down list, make sure the method and unit of measure is correct and clicking add.
- Upon recreating the RiLiBAK test fill in the values.
- Once this is complete your test is ready for importing data.
NOTE: Before you re-import the data you will need to modify the test document to remove the unwanted values or date range of values.
- Open the imported file with notepad and delete the rows with the dates not desired.
- Once this is complete, save and close the file.
- Maximize or open up URT2.
- Navigate to Tools > Utilities > Import > Import Data. This will open your importer application. Make sure the source is set to where you exported file is, then select "Start".
- Once you see the process has completed you can verify the data within your test.
If you require further assistance please contact Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3 then option 1.