Unity Real Time:
- Once logged into Unity Real Time, locate the analyte in the Lab Lot Test tree on the left hand side. Left-click on it.
- Go to the top of the screen and click on the “Test” icon.
- On the left hand side of the Test Configuration screen, make your method or reagent change using the drop down boxes. Note: If you do not see the correct method or reagent, you will probably need to get the latest code lists.
- On the right hand side, click “Update” and then “Close”.
Unless you manually enter your data each month, you will need to change the method or reagent in your connectivity solution. Please follow the steps for your current connectivity solution:
Transformation Manager (TMI, TMII)
- Open the Transformer.
- Click on Configuration (you will have to login).
- Click on the “Test” tab.
- Make sure you select the instrument in the upper left hand corner.
- In the list of tests, find your analyte and click on either the method or reagent to select the recommended choice. Note: if the choice is not available in the drop down, you will need to make the change in URT or QC On Call first. Please see above.
- If there is another instrument that runs the same analyte, make sure you select it in the upper left and then make your changes to that analyte as well.
- Click “Save”, and then “Close”.
- Open the Connectivity Mapper – If inside QC OnCall, press F11.
- Make sure you are on the “Code Fulfillment” tab.
- In the lower portion of the screen, select the analyte in the “Analyte” drop down box.
- Make sure there are still acronyms for all the current (current lot number) analytes in the right hand column.
- Click “Save” in the lower right.
- In the top portion of the screen, select the analyte in the “Analyte” drop down box.
- Click on the “Generate test ids” button in the middle left.
- Make sure you see test ids in the right hand column and then click “Save” in the middle right.
If you require further assistance please call Bio-Rad Software Support at 800-854-6737 option 3.