QC storage & handling
- What are the sources of errors in storage and handling?
- What are the acceptable limits for room, refrigerator and freezer temperature?
- What should be used to transfer or aliquot control product?
- How long should frozen liquid controls sit at room temperature in order to thaw?
- How long should the reconstituted control remain at room temperature prior to use?
- What type of water should be used to reconstitute lyophilized control products?
- What type of pipette should be used to reconstitute lyophilized control products?
- After use, how long can the control product be left out before return to refrigerator?